Continue a nautical tradition when you build the LEGO® Ideas Ship in a Bottle, featuring a highly detailed ship with the captain’s quarters, cannons, masts, crow’s nest, and printed sail elements. Fan creator, Jake Sadovich, was inspired by an actual ship in a bottle that he had built a few years earlier when he decided to build a replica in LEGO brick form. His creation reached the qualifying 10,000 votes with LEGO Ideas.
- Features a LEGO® brick-built bottle, ship, and a display stand.
- The bottle features a detailed, buildable cork with a new-for-February 2018 wax-seal-style element and over 280 translucent-blue, water-style elements inside.
- The ship features a raised deck at the stern, captain’s quarters, 6 cannons, 3 masts, a crow’s nest, and assorted elements including printed sails and the ship’s flag.
- The display stand features the ship’s ‘Leviathan’ nameplate, a built-in ‘compass’ (non-functioning) with a detailed compass rose and spinning gold-colored needle, 2 globe elements, and gold-colored detailing.
- Includes a booklet with building instructions, plus information about the set’s fan creator Jake Sadovich and LEGO® designers.
- This construction toy is suitable for ages 10+.
- The bottle on the stand measures over 3" (10cm) high, 12” (31cm) wide, and 3” (10cm) deep.
- Ship measures over 3" (8cm) high, 5” (14cm) long, and 1” (5cm) wide.