LEGO® DC Batman™: Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile™ (76188) gives kids all the style, action, and excitement of the original 1966 Batman TV series. The iconic vehicle is packed with cool features and attaches to a rotatable stand.
Classic Batman vehicle and Minifigures
Kids can play out endless Batman adventures with this impressive Batmobile, plus Batman and The Joker™ Minifigures from the original TV series. This amazing vehicle includes an opening trunk containing a Batarang™ and additional bricks that kids can use to customize the car’s hood so it appears with or without the stud shooters. When the action’s over, the Batmobile can be displayed on a rotatable stand that lets kids display their awesome, crime-fighting machine at its best.
- LEGO® DC Batman™: Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile™ (76188) gives super-hero fans the style, action, and excitement of the original 1966 Batman TV series.
- Includes a buildable Batmobile™, which can be assembled with or without shooters, plus Batman™ and The Joker™ Minifigures – all in the classic 1960s style – and a rotatable stand.
- Young superheroes can speed through GOTHAM CITY™ with Batman™ in his Batmobile™ to catch The Joker™. When the action’s over, the vehicle attaches to a rotatable stand with a descriptive baseplate.
- For ages 7 and up. An ideal birthday, Christmas, and holiday gift or a special treat for Batman™ fans who would appreciate something extra special.
- The Batmobile™ measures over 2.5 in. (6 cm) high, 7.5 in. (20 cm) long, and 2.5 in. (7 cm) wide and combines easily with other LEGO® DC Batman™ sets.
- The original 1966 Batmobile™ didn’t feature any shooters, therefore extra bricks have been added to this set so the car’s hood can be easily rebuilt to appear just as it was in the series if desired.
- With cool characters, vehicles, gadgets, and weapons, LEGO® DC Batman™ playsets put superhero action into kids’ hands and let them enjoy endless imaginative adventures.
- LEGO® components satisfy stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible, and connect and pull apart correctly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted, and analyzed to make sure they fulfill rigorous global safety standards.